From: Raymond Lewis Rebbeck <dystopianray@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] XMMS: Bye, Bye Gentoo
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 07:04:42
1 On Friday, 1 December 2006 17:18, Raymond Lewis Rebbeck wrote:
2 > On Friday, 1 December 2006 17:07, Daniel Iliev wrote:
3 > > Hi, guys
4 > >
5 > > Can someone explain me what is going on? Gentoo drops XMMS and here I
6 > > remained with the impression the reason is because XMMS is not under
7 > > development anymore. On the other side I see the site of XMMS [1] has
8 > > recent news including the one from the subject of this e-mail. Its date
9 > > is Oct 24, 2006 and has only a picture which represents a sailor waving
10 > > for good-bye to someone or something (my first assoc. is sinking ship).
11 > > So whats going on?
12 > >
13 > > [1] http://www.xmms.org/
14 > >
15 > > --
16 > > Best regards,
17 > > Daniel
18 >
19 > I'm surprised you failed to notice the 'Bye Bye Gentoo' heading.
20
21 Oh it seems you did notice, just ignore me :p
24 Raymond Lewis Rebbeck
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list