From: Daniel Iliev <danny@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] XMMS: Bye, Bye Gentoo
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 07:55:13
1 Raymond Lewis Rebbeck wrote:
2 > On Friday, 1 December 2006 17:18, Raymond Lewis Rebbeck wrote:
3 >
4 >> On Friday, 1 December 2006 17:07, Daniel Iliev wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> Hi, guys
7 >>>
8 >>> Can someone explain me what is going on? Gentoo drops XMMS and here I
9 >>> remained with the impression the reason is because XMMS is not under
10 >>> development anymore. On the other side I see the site of XMMS [1] has
11 >>> recent news including the one from the subject of this e-mail. Its date
12 >>> is Oct 24, 2006 and has only a picture which represents a sailor waving
13 >>> for good-bye to someone or something (my first assoc. is sinking ship).
14 >>> So whats going on?
15 >>>
16 >>> [1] http://www.xmms.org/
17 >>>
18 >>> --
19 >>> Best regards,
20 >>> Daniel
21 >>>
22 >> I'm surprised you failed to notice the 'Bye Bye Gentoo' heading.
25 > Oh it seems you did notice, just ignore me :p
29 lol
30
31 I noticed it today (just in time, ahaha) but I am an audacious user
32 several weeks before xmms was dropped. Actually this list, gentoo-amd64
33 and GWN are enough for me to keep up with the changes in gentoo which
34 are important (to me).
37 Best regards,
38 Daniel
42 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list