From: Ryan Tandy <tarpman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Notification of Limited Account Access (Routing Code: C840-L1111-Q110-1113)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 03:32:06
1 Ian wrote:
2
3 > Im not even going to dignify this message with a reply.
4
5 I received a similar message, sent from a DHCP box at the University of
6 Houston, pointing to a falsified PayPal site hosted on a hidden folder
7 at pcgroom.com. I have notified both the University (address and
8 date/time the message was sent, for cross-referencing with DHCP cache)
9 and the owners of the site. Help fight spam - do the same!
10
11 It's funny because I don't even have a PayPal account. ;)
12 --
13 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list