From: Ian <omega21@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Notification of Limited Account Access (Routing Code: C840-L1111-Q110-1113)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 02:50:40
1 Im not even going to dignify this message with a reply.
2
3 On 12/14/05, PayPal Security Service <security@××××××.com> wrote:
7 > Dear valued *PayPal(r) *member:
8 >
9 > It has come to our attention that your *PayPal(r)* account information needs
10 > to be
11 > updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and
13 > reduce the instance of fraud on our website. If you could please take
14 > 5-10 minutes
15 > out of your online experience and update your personal records you will
16 > not run into
17 > any future problems with the online service.
20 > However, failure to update your records will result in account
21 > suspension.
22 > Please update your records on or before *December 17, 2005*.
23 >
24 > Once you have updated your account records, your *PayPal(r)* session will
25 > not be
26 > interrupted and will continue as normal.
27 >
28 > To update your *PayPal(r)* records click on the following link:
29 > http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/restrictedaccounts.asp
33 > Thank You.
34 > *PayPal(r) UPDATE **TEAM* &nbsp
35 >
36 > Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, *PayPal(r)* will
37 > periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.
38 >
39 > Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
40 > http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy-outside
48 Cheers,
49 Ian