From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE? Get me out of here!
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 07:04:51
1 On Friday 12 March 2010 01:59:19 Philip Webb wrote:
2
3 > Further experience showed that Xterm's standard font doesn't do Unicode
4 > & mouse-scroll doesn't work in Most etc, so I've gone back to Konsole
5 > & settled on a tolerable font in 'fixed misc' at size 13 .
6
7 I haven't been able to configure either xterm or aterm/rxvt to be able to
8 scroll with the mouse inside less/most/man pages etc. I think that this is a
9 konsole feature only - please share if anyone has found a way of doing this in
10 other than konsole terminals.
11 --
12 Regards,
13 Mick