From: Alarig Le Lay <alarig@××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Question about bird init script
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 09:55:10
1 On mar. 5 mars 14:45:46 2019, Michael Orlitzky wrote:
2 > Oh, sorry, I was reading the wrong part of the man page.
3 >
4 > It looks like you *can* specify which config file to check, but in a
5 > different way:
6 >
7 > configure check ["config file"]
8 >
9 > Read and parse given config file, but do not use it. useful for
10 > checking syntactic and some semantic validity of an config file.
11 >
12 > So you'd want something like "configure check ${CONF_FILE}" I guess.
13 > That way if you ever have two instances of bird running, reloading the
14 > second instance won't check the config file for the first instance.
15
16 You’re right, I added it:
17 BIRD_CHECK_CONF="birdc ${client_args} configure check \"${CONF_FILE}\""
20 Alarig