From: pat <pat@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] lightdm & fluxbox
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 17:58:01
1 Hi,
2
3 I need help. I'm not able to start fluxbox session from lightdm. Couple days
4 ago I've restarted my laptop and since then I'm Xless :-\ When I try to start
5 fluxbox using startx (the startfluxbox command defined in .xinitrc in my home)
6 the fluxbox starts, but using lightdm the screen blinks and returns to
7 lightdm. There's an error message in the .xsession-errors:
8 "/etc/lightdm/Xsession: line 74: /usr/bin/dbus-launch --exit-with-session
9 /usr/bin/ssh-agent -- startfluxbox: no such file or directory"
10
11 Could some point me to solution?
12
13 Thanks