From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] KDE desktop vanishing
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 09:52:48
1 On Wednesday 05 November 2014 23:21:46 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2
3 > have you tried restarting plasma? Or switched screens?
4
5 I don't know how to restart plasma, other than logging out and in again. I
6 have six virtual desktops most of the time, and they're all equally blank.
7
8 > i have occasionally lost programms from the task bar, switching desktops
9 > brought them back.
10
11 This sounds unlike my problem. Thanks anyway.
12
13 PS. Sorry for the delay replying - some nasty, sticky stuff hit the fan and
14 I've only just got it going again.
17 Rgds
18 Peter.