From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] HPLIP plugin file
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 05:15:01
1 On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 6:12 PM, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > On Sat, 17 Sep 2011 11:25:44 -0500, Paul Hartman wrote:
3 >
4 >> Now I can finally print normally, and removed foo2zjs completely from
5 >> my computer. Wooohoo. :)
6 >
7 > What printer do you have. I use foo2zjs with a LaserJet 1022 and thought
8 > it was the only way, not that it causes me any problems.
9
10 I have the LaserJer 1020, foo2zjs used to be the only way to print for
11 me, too; by chance, I was looking at HPLIP the other day and saw 1020
12 was now in the supported printers list (it wasn't when I bought the
13 printer). Looks like 1022 is there, too.