From: "Arttu V." <arttuv69@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Java problem
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 15:17:34
1 On 5/23/10, David Relson <relson@×××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi Arttu,
3 >
4 > The portage tree is fine, AFAICT. emerge finds the ebuild, but
5 > the emerge fails. Removing "--jobs 4" doesn't change the result.
6
7 Ok, then that could be discarded as just some wild speculation.
8
9 Next idea, how about just marking a single arch:
10
11 > ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="amd64 x86"
12
13 I don't know if the java ebuilds, eclasses and wrapper-scripts are
14 wise enough to figure out the correct dependencies with such keywords.
15 I could imagine some part might figure out the arch as x86, but then
16 your system vm would be set to the x86_64 vm, i.e., no x86 system vm
17 set ... (again, just some more wild speculation ;) )
20 Arttu V.