From: David Relson <relson@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: arttuv69@×××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Java problem
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 16:54:11
1 On Sun, 23 May 2010 18:16:53 +0300
2 Arttu V. wrote:
3
4 > On 5/23/10, David Relson <relson@×××××××××××××.com> wrote:
5 > > Hi Arttu,
6 > >
7 > > The portage tree is fine, AFAICT. emerge finds the ebuild, but
8 > > the emerge fails. Removing "--jobs 4" doesn't change the result.
9 >
10 > Ok, then that could be discarded as just some wild speculation.
11 >
12 > Next idea, how about just marking a single arch:
13 >
14 > > ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="amd64 x86"
15
16 Wonder how that got there? I must have been in a creative mood
17 when I did that.
18
19 The extra arch has been removed, but didn't help matters ...
20
21 > I don't know if the java ebuilds, eclasses and wrapper-scripts are
22 > wise enough to figure out the correct dependencies with such keywords.
23 > I could imagine some part might figure out the arch as x86, but then
24 > your system vm would be set to the x86_64 vm, i.e., no x86 system vm
25 > set ... (again, just some more wild speculation ;) )
26
27 Have started "emerge -auNDtqv world". Emerge has found a bunch of
28 packages to downgrade, including several java related ones. I'll
29 report back later (after a family picnic this afternoon).
30
31 Regards,
32
33 David