From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Managing multiple Gentoo systems
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 22:17:19
1 On Sun, 3 Jul 2011 16:46:30 -0400, Simon wrote:
2
3 > I have 2 world file "styles", one has "everything" in it and the other
4 > is just the minimal stuff. I used to maintain the world files directly
5 > but I've opted for creating 2 ebuilds in my own portage overlay which
6 > are basically called sys-apps/everything and another called
7 > sys-apps/minimalist. Maintenance of world files moved to the
8 > maintenance of these ebuilds.
9
10 You can do much the same, but in a simpler way, by using sets.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 Master of all I survey (at the moment, empty pizza boxes)