From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde-apps/libksane blocker
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 20:12:35
1 Daniel Frey wrote:
2 > On 05/29/2016 08:20 PM, Dale wrote:
3 >> Howdy,
4 >>
5 >> I'm trying to do a update and have this last blocker that I can't figure
6 >> out. I fixed another one but this one doesn't make sense to me. Here
7 >> is the relevant output.
13 >> As you can see, none of them are keyworded so it should be able to use
14 >> the latest packages. I just synced a hour or so ago so this may be more
15 >> up to date than you may have on your system. It's why I am including
16 >> the info here.
17 >>
18 >> Is it possible I caught the tree in the middle of a update and I need to
19 >> sync again? Is my old eyes missing something obvious? Or, is it what I
20 >> think, a conflict that can't yet be solved because of a hard dependency?
21 >>
22 >> Looking for thoughts, ideas, suggestions.
23 >>
24 >> Dale
25 >>
26 >> :-) :-)
29 > Are you using plasma? I was but it was crashing every 10 seconds so I
30 > went back to kde4 and masked all kde-related packages >4.15. I also
31 > disabled the wallpapers.
32 >
33 > I just installed a scanner yesterday (ironically) and I didn't see this
34 > issue when rebuilding.
35 >
36 > Dan
41 Yea, I switched a while back and so far, it works OK. It is a bit
42 different and my clock on the little panel thingy at the bottom of the
43 screen winks at me from time to time. Other than that tho, it works OK.
44
45 Most likely, you are still using the older versions. This just might be
46 a actual bug but before I file one, I want to hear from someone else who
47 can confirm it.
48
49 Dale
50
52
53 P. S. I hate breaking down a lawn mower tire when it is 92F outside
54 with some humidity. Also, I live under a large hill, no wind. I guess
55 it could be 98F tho. o_O