From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Graphite causing trouble
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 15:58:24
1 On Thursday 05 January 2012 15:14:17 I wrote:
2
3 > $ grep Graphite /var/log/portage/perl-core:Sys-
4 > Syslog-0.290.0:20120105-150502.log
5 > Syslog.c:1:0: sorry, unimplemented: Graphite loop optimizations cannot be
6 > used
7 >
8 > So I tried removing graphite by putting USE=-graphite in make.conf,
9 > removing - floop-interchange -floop-strip-mine -floop-block from CFLAGS
10 > and CXXFLAGS, and uninstalling ppl and cloog-ppl. I also remerged gcc,
11 > libtool and binutils, in that order, twice.
12 >
13 > I still get the same errors. What can I try next?
14
15 What I did try was revdep-rebuild. The only package it wanted to rebuild was
16 krita, so I thought what-the-hell and let it try. It worked. So now emerging
17 is working again.
18
19 I didn't reboot, change any settings, poke around under the bonnet -
20 nothing. I'm mystified.
23 Rgds
24 Peter Linux Counter 5290, 1994-04-23