From: Thierry de Coulon <tcoulon@××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Card reader weirdness
Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 08:03:25
1 On Sunday 07 May 2006 09.32, Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > I have *EXACTLY* the same situation, and I figured out what was
3 > causing it, and I came up with with a workaround; I wouldn't call it a
4 > perfect solution.
5 (...)
6
7 Thanks a lot for your report. I'll check what I did, I don't remember if I
8 compiled the drivers as modules or not.
9
10 It's interresting that you also have an AMD64 board. I run a Tyan Tiger K8W.
11 Maybe this has to do with some chipset? Or is it Gentoo-based? I'll test the
12 new SuSE when it is released and then I have some comparison.
13
14 Thierry
17 Stupidity is like a fractal; universal and infinitely repetitive.
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list