From: wabenbau@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: heat codes
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 23:29:49
1 Am Donnerstag, 12.03.2015 um 14:40
2 schrieb Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>:
3
4 > Peter Humphrey wrote:
5 > > On Friday 27 February 2015 21:41:33 wabenbau@×××××.com wrote:
6 > >
7 > >> You can switch the numerics on and off by left mouse click into the
8 > >> respective monitor.
9 > > Well, I'll be damned! I never found that out for myself, not in all
10 > > those years of using it.
11 > >
12 > > So no bug here then. Sorry Dale :)
15 > This is funny. I accidentally clicked the thing and later on,
16 > accidentally clicked it again to turn it back on. Now, first time,
17 > makes me go hmmmmmm. Second time, hair puller. It took me a while to
18 > figure out what I was accidentally doing to fix it. For a bit, I was
19 > scared to put my mouse anywhere near the thing. I wasn't sure what
20 > else I might accidentally mess up.
21 >
22 > Well, now you know. ;-)
23
24 Something similar happened to me. I accidentally pressed F6 while
25 focused gkrellm but didn't noticed it. Some time later I realized that
26 the fontsize of gkrellm was increased so that it's height doesn't fit
27 to the screen anymore. Fist I thought that it has something to do with
28 the latest update. It took some time till I recognized that I simply
29 had to press F7 to restore the fontsize to its former height. :-)
32 Regards
33 wabe