From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: heat codes
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 19:40:19
1 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Friday 27 February 2015 21:41:33 wabenbau@×××××.com wrote:
3 >
4 >> You can switch the numerics on and off by left mouse click into the
5 >> respective monitor.
6 > Well, I'll be damned! I never found that out for myself, not in all
7 > those years of using it.
8 >
9 > So no bug here then. Sorry Dale :)
12 This is funny. I accidentally clicked the thing and later on,
13 accidentally clicked it again to turn it back on. Now, first time,
14 makes me go hmmmmmm. Second time, hair puller. It took me a while to
15 figure out what I was accidentally doing to fix it. For a bit, I was
16 scared to put my mouse anywhere near the thing. I wasn't sure what else
17 I might accidentally mess up.
18
19 Well, now you know. ;-)
20