From: Andrew Udvare <audvare@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Windows 10 Pro 64bit in Virtualbox
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 23:35:58
1 I use with a highly customised image made with NTLite where nearly
2 everything is removed, especially things like the antimalware, Cortana, etc.
3
4 This gives marginal gain in terms of boot up time, and general speed of the
5 UI (even with all animations disabled). It does however reduce the memory
6 requirement to about 1-1.5 GiB, which is nicer than average. However, that
7 barely fits a browser like Chrome or Edge.
8
9 I've been trying to perfect a minimal image setup for VirtualBox for a
10 while. It's taking a long time to test it.
11