From: Maxim Wexler <maxim.wexler@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alternatives to 2008.0 live-install CD
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 01:53:14
1 > * rox-extra/roxiso
2 > Available versions: 061007-r1
3 > Homepage: http://kymatica.com/index.php/Software
5 > cdrecord.
8 > Does that make a iso file?
9
10 Drag and drop to the RoxISO gui. It gives me errors wherever it finds
11 a busted link ie flashing white chars on a red bkground. I'm
12 discovering there are lots of them on my system. In weird far away
13 dirs where I've never been before. Eg /etc/ssl/certs. I dragged over
14 /boot and it complained it couldn't find menu.lst. So I deleted the
15 blinking link and tried again. This time it just flagged it with a red
16 stop sign icon and the word ERROR, no further explanation. So getting
17 rid of the busted link doesn't help ;(
18
19 Maxim