From: Colleen Beamer <colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE - specifically kwin question
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 16:34:20
1 On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 4:07 AM, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 > On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 01:04:15 -0400, CJoeB wrote:
4 >
5 > > With my new and fresh installation of gentoo and kde, I figured out that
6 > > by right-clicking on the tab at the bottom of the terminal window and
7 > > choosing "Rename" and selecting the %w option, I can get this to
8 > > display. However, I can't seem to figure out how to make it stick
9 > > because on closing the window and reopening it, the effect that I want
10 > > goes away.
11 >
12 > It's a setting in the Konsole profile. Settings>Configure Profiles>Edit
13 > Profile>Tabs.
16 Thanks. This works. Didn't try clicking on "Profile" - was "chicken-shit"
17 thinking I would screw something up if I went into that.
18
19 Regards,
20
21 Colleen