From: "Alexandru N. Barloiu" <axl@××××.ro>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Raspberry Pi with 8GB
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 00:28:13
1 On Mon, 2020-06-08 at 20:16 -0400, james wrote:
2 > Any pointers to codes that create a cluster and run on 64Bit arm low
3 > power boards is welcome to post to this thread, or drop me a private
4 > note.
5
6 There is no such thing as cluster for arm. It's just daemons. You equip
7 each pi with the things it's going to need. You treat them as normal
8 computers.
9
10 If you don't know how to start...
11 https://gentoo.osuosl.org/experimental/arm64/
12
13 there are actually some modern stage3 images. I suggest you google how
14 to emulate arm64 using qemu-static. google crossdev as well. There are
15 wonderful resources on the forums, some of which I participated in.
16
17 Goo
18 d luck and happy hacking.