From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: oder of files opened by a process
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 21:02:59
1 On 2010-10-01, Al <oss.elmar@××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 >> I understand that Al, but you must keep context in mind here. This
3 >> mailing list, while perhaps not called the 'gentoo linux users list'
4 >> is intended for support for Gentoo Linux. When you post here asking a
5 >
6 > A am a wanderer betwenn the worlds. When I think a question is reated
7 > to the windows kernel, I go to a windows list, if I think it related
8 > to the Cygwin layer I post to the cygwin list, when I think it is
9 > portage stuff, I post it here. When I think it specially related to
10 > the prefix overlay, then I go to gentoo-alt.
11 >
12 > It's not easy to always findt the right location for my questions. In
13 > this case I didn't anticipate it would be such closely related to the
14 > kernel. That's all.
15 >
16 > I think this list needs to learn, that there are more kernels around
17 > then Linux, even if Gentoo was a Linux Distro originally.
18
19 And how were we to learn that when you didn't tell us you weren't
20 running Linux/Unix?
23 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Was my SOY LOAF left
24 at out in th'RAIN? It tastes
25 gmail.com REAL GOOD!!