From: Al <oss.elmar@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: oder of files opened by a process
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 20:08:31
1 > I understand that Al, but you must keep context in mind here. This
2 > mailing list, while perhaps not called the 'gentoo linux users list'
3 > is intended for support for Gentoo Linux. When you post here asking a
4
5 A am a wanderer betwenn the worlds. When I think a question is reated
6 to the windows kernel, I go to a windows list, if I think it related
7 to the Cygwin layer I post to the cygwin list, when I think it is
8 portage stuff, I post it here. When I think it specially related to
9 the prefix overlay, then I go to gentoo-alt.
10
11 It's not easy to always findt the right location for my questions. In
12 this case I didn't anticipate it would be such closely related to the
13 kernel. That's all.
14
15 I think this list needs to learn, that there are more kernels around
16 then Linux, even if Gentoo was a Linux Distro originally. Meanwhile it
17 is developing the only Distro with a super-kernel-realm.
18
19 Al