From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Constraining X display resolutions
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 18:01:15
1 On Tuesday 27 April 2010, Mick wrote:
2
3 > I've had the same problem on a high resolution (1920x1080), small size
4 > screen (15.6"). The characters are tiny and anything else but native
5 > resolution makes images and characters blurred. The solution was to
6 > increase the font size on the terminals and KDE apps. However, I don't
7 > know how to make the characters in the Firefox menus and body larger. Am
8 > I supposed to run gconftool-2 with some esoteric options?
9
10 What's wrong with Firefox's preferences?
11
12 Edit -> Preferences -> Content -> Advanced...
13
14 and you can customize fonts (including size and other behavior).