From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Finally got my Acer Aspire 4551 notebook 100% functional
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 22:04:21
1 On 02/22/2011 09:51 AM, Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > I finally got my Acer 4551 100% functional under 64-bit Gentoo linux.
3
4 Congratulations :)
5
6 > Thanks to various people on various linux forums who spelled out the
7 > answers, and also to "Mr. Google" for helping me find them. There are
8 > several tweaks that are required to get things working...
9
10 Thank you for the excellent write-up. I still don't have a laptop or a
11 notebook just because I expect to suffer a lot of pain before I could
12 actually use it for anything, and you've just confirmed my suspicions :)
13
14 By the time I read the last of your 'several' tweaks, my blood pressure
15 must have been 250 because I can definitely feel your pain.
16
17 Thanks for sharing :)