From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [ANNOUNCE] I like systemd now :)
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:24:24
1 On Sun, 11 Nov 2012 20:17:50 -0600
2 Canek Peláez Valdés <caneko@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 7:57 PM, Alan McKinnon
5 > <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote: [snip]
6 > > In trying to solve a general problem, Lennart has a knack for
7 > > breaking Gentoo - this distro does not fit the general problems he
8 > > works on.
9 >
10 > Oh, really? Didn't get the memo. I suppose all my machines (laptops,
11 > desktops, servers and media center) running with Gentoo+systemd (and
12 > what is more, *without* OpenRC) are a fidget of my imagination.
13 >
14 > Regards.
15
16 Are you in discussion mode or pick a fight mode?
17
18 I'm hoping it's the former.
22 Alan McKinnon
23 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com