From: Jon M <gentoo@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] sshd issues
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 02:08:32
1 Hey all,
2
3 I've been using other distributions for a while (CentOS, Slackware, Red
4 Hat, etc) and finally switching to Gentoo, however this oddness with SSH
5 is getting to me. It seems when I SSH into my machine it uses "keyboard
6 interative" mode, where as I'm used to every other distro using just
7 "password" mode I think it is. I'm wondering if there is any way to
8 change this. I tried comparing /etc/ssh/ssh_config between my CentOS
9 machine and my Gentoo machine, and both files are pretty much the same,
10 and everything is commented out anyway.
11
12 Any light someone could shed on this would be much appreciated. Thanks
13 in advance!
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list