From: Daevid Vincent <daevid@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] sshd issues
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 02:31:45
1 Change/Add this:
2
3 PasswordAuthentication yes
4
5 In /etc/ssh/sshd_config
6
7 DÆVID
8
9 > -----Original Message-----
10 > From: Jon M [mailto:gentoo@××××××××.net]
11 > Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 6:04 PM
12 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
13 > Subject: [gentoo-user] sshd issues
14 >
15 > Hey all,
16 >
17 > I've been using other distributions for a while (CentOS,
18 > Slackware, Red
19 > Hat, etc) and finally switching to Gentoo, however this
20 > oddness with SSH
21 > is getting to me. It seems when I SSH into my machine it
22 > uses "keyboard
23 > interative" mode, where as I'm used to every other distro using just
24 > "password" mode I think it is. I'm wondering if there is any way to
25 > change this. I tried comparing /etc/ssh/ssh_config between my CentOS
26 > machine and my Gentoo machine, and both files are pretty much
27 > the same,
28 > and everything is commented out anyway.
29 >
30 > Any light someone could shed on this would be much
31 > appreciated. Thanks
32 > in advance!
33 > --
34 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list