From: Norberto Bensa <nbensa@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] /usr/local/portage does not seem to have a valid PORTDIR structure.
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 17:08:09
1 Holly Bostick wrote:
2 > Norberto Bensa schreef:
3 > > sudo ebuild ./kbfx-0.4.8beta.ebuild digest
4 > >
5 > > I get:
6 > >
7 > > Appending /usr/local/portage to PORTDIR_OVERLAY... !!!
8 > > /usr/local/portage does not seem to have a valid PORTDIR structure.
9 >
10 > So I would first suggest that you make sure your ebuild is correctly
11 > placed in the correct tree structure, and then I would digest it by full
12 > path, rather than from within the directory, as you seem to be doing.
15 nbensa@zeddmore /usr/local/portage/kde-misc/kbfx $ sudo ebuild /usr/local/portage/kde-misc/kbfx/kbfx-0.4.8beta.ebuild digest
16 Password:
17 Appending /usr/local/portage to PORTDIR_OVERLAY...
18 !!! /usr/local/portage does not seem to have a valid PORTDIR structure.
21 $ grep OVERLAY /etc/make.conf
22 PORTDIR_OVERLAY=/usr/local/portage
25 I don't know. Perhaps one of those (stupid) security settings somewhere for latest portage :(
26
27 Thank you Holly and Rumen.
28
29 Best regards,