From: Jarry <jarry@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mail in $HOME/.maildir, why ??? (cont.)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 06:45:33
1 >>Q: How can I prohibit users from changing mail-path in their
2 >>$HOME/.procmailrc back to $HOME/.maildir?
3 >
4 > Dont know if you can stop that.
5
6 Strange. It seems to me to be a sort of security problem,
7 if someone can so easily circumvent userquota settings...
8
9 >>After logging there I get either message "No mail", or
10 >>"You have new mail". But I do not get any similar message on my
11 >>Gentoo box. Why? Can I somehow activate it?
12 >
13 > Not with maildirs you dont.
14
15 It seems to me maildir does not have only advantages :-(
16
17 Jarry
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list