From: Stephen Griffiths <steve@××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gnome-Keyring not unlocking with Slim Autologin
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:42:45
1 Thanks for you reply Mark.
2
3 The way you put it makes sense. I guess the option is whether I would like
4 to have the security risk of having my passwords open without needing any
5 kind of authentication. But that depends on whether I can bypass needing to
6 enter a password on autologin in the first please, or if it's not possible.