From: Stephen Griffiths <steve@××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gnome-Keyring not unlocking with Slim Autologin
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:47:04
1 Just to follow up on this. Seeing that I'm happy enough for my machine to
2 autologin on bootup, I'm happy enough for the gnome-keyring to be
3 automatically unlocked.
4
5 Is there a way of doing this?
6
7 Regards, Steve
10 On 18 December 2012 10:41, Stephen Griffiths <steve@××××××××××.com> wrote:
11
12 > Thanks for you reply Mark.
13 >
14 > The way you put it makes sense. I guess the option is whether I would like
15 > to have the security risk of having my passwords open without needing any
16 > kind of authentication. But that depends on whether I can bypass needing to
17 > enter a password on autologin in the first please, or if it's not possible.