From: Jeff <jmg_071769@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mouse Question (Not working Wheel)
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 18:30:50
1 Hey Chris. This one often stumps even seasoned X dorks like myself.
2
3 In your /etc/X11/xorg.conf, look for the 'Section "InputDevice"' stanza
4 which describes your mouse, and add the following:
5
6 Option "ZAxisMApping" "4 5"
7
8 This will get your mouse wheel up and running, but you'll need to
9 restart X by logging out of Gnome, and at gdm (or greeter of choice), do
10 CTRL+ALT+BACKSPACE and long back in.
11
12 Should work for you!
13