From: thegeezer <thegeezer@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] GRE link state detection
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 10:12:58
1 asking the same question on the bird mailing list, was recommended some
2 values to make bird down the GRE tunnels faster.
3 multiple tunnels are required due to the very unreliable internet, so
4 one tunnel goes over one dsl link, another goes over another.
5 DPD timeouts are 30seconds minimum, which is too long.
6 i'll keep you posted if the bird recommendations works better