From: Jason Cooper <gentoo@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: quote
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 18:17:55
1 Michael Thompson (mike@×××××××××××××××.uk) scribbled:
2 > On Friday 08 July 2005 17:32, Jason Cooper wrote:
3 > > Michael Thompson (mike@×××××××××××××××.uk) scribbled:
4 > > [snip]
5 > > >
6 > > > To see the world in a grain of sand,
7 > > > and to see heaven in a wild flower,
8 > > > hold infinity in the palm of your hands,
9 > > > and eternity in an hour.
10 > >
11 > > This one bugged me for a week till I remembered a moment ago where I
12 > > heard it. Tomb Raider, right?
13 >
14 > You proboly know it from Lara Croft, Cradle of Life, when Lara opens the book
15 > of her father and splits the cover, it is a message from her father. But it
16 > was a poem by William Blake called Auguries of Innocence.
17
18 That's so embarassing. In my defense, I don't think William Blake had
19 sketches of Angelina Jolie to accompany his poems. Perhaps if he had my
20 memory would be better... :)
21
22 cooper.
23 --