From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Audio through second HDMI output on GPU?
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 16:22:53
1 Arve Barsnes wrote:
2 > On Sun, 23 May 2021 at 16:14, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> Well, good news no matter how it happened.
4 >>
5 >> Hopefully it still works after a reboot. I guess we'll find out.
6 > Indeed. Might even have been a reboot that made it work, but at least
7 > I know my system and my TV has the capabilities I wanted.
8 >
9 > Cheers for trying to help!
10 >
11 > Regards,
12 > Arve
17 If you ever figure it out, please post what did it.  I watch TV from my
18 puter too.  Right now, I tell Smplayer to send audio to the TV by giving
19 it the device name like you did.  Thing is, none of the entries in the
20 drop down menu in settings works.  Odd but it is what it is.
21
22 Dale
23