From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OpenRc-0.12 is coming soon
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 17:24:27
1 Am 14.08.2013 18:24, schrieb Neil Bothwick:
2
3 > I lost conf.d/net too, but there is still a sample file, but it is
4 > owned by netifrc, which is now a dependency of openrc.
5 >
6 > Note to those using USE="-* I_WANT_TO_BREAK_MY_SYSTEM", you will
7 > break it when installing the new openrc because you won't get this
8 > package.
9
10 For the records:
11
12 this upgrade didn't hurt on my systemd-based installations.
13
14 And it is always nice to have /etc inside a git-repo or similar (aside
15 from backups).
16
17 Stefan