From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kopete and a pesky pop-up then it disconnects.
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 14:07:47
1 Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
2 > Am Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009 schrieb Dale:
3 >
4 >> Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> Am Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009 schrieb Dale:
7 >>>
8 >>>> Here's a little update. Yahoo won't even let me sign in anymore. It
9 >>>> just sits there.
10 >>>>
11 >>> Here too. So either switch to an alternative, to Kopete:4 or let them
12 >>> suckers be. I don't bother, for my main network is still ICQ. Quoting
13 >>> Jonathan Callen, KDE4 is in the process of becoming stable "Real Soon
14 >>> Now™."
15 >>>
16 >> I have KDE4 on here. I just ain't warmed up to it yet. It just isn't .
17 >> . . . me. The web thing works tho. :-D
20 > Then why don't you use its Kopete? Granted, there are still bits and pieces
21 > missing from the good'ole KDE3, but it also has some nice new things.
24 I tried to use it but it won't open in KDE3 for some reason. It spins
25 its wheels for a bit then nothing. It doesn't appear to even try to
26 open. I figure it is not set up to work in KDE3.
27
28 Dale
29