From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kopete and a pesky pop-up then it disconnects.
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 14:31:08
1 Am Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009 schrieb Dale:
2
3 > >> I have KDE4 on here. I just ain't warmed up to it yet. It just isn't .
4 > >> . . . me. The web thing works tho. :-D
5 > >
6 > > Then why don't you use its Kopete? Granted, there are still bits and
7 > > pieces missing from the good'ole KDE3, but it also has some nice new
8 > > things.
9 >
10 > I tried to use it but it won't open in KDE3 for some reason. It spins
11 > its wheels for a bit then nothing. It doesn't appear to even try to
12 > open. I figure it is not set up to work in KDE3.
13 >
14 > Dale
15
16 I guess you'll have to run it at least once from a KDE4 session, for instance
17 so it can setup password management with KWallet. I can run KDE4 apps in
18 KDE4, Actually Krusader launches Krename:4 now when I select multiple files
19 for renaming. Kopete works with no problem.
20 --
21 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
22 What do you call a dead bee? - A was.