From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems with HAL
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:32:38
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > Hello Dale,
5 >> I'm not saying this is correct but this is my fstab lines for cdrom and
6 >> floppy:
9 > If you're using the KDE automounter, you don't need any fstab entries for
10 > removable devices.
15 That's what I thought to. I do however use it for a console session and
16 I use ivman to mount. I think that is why I had to put that in there.
17 KDE works with it there as well though so I guess it doesn't hurt anything.
18
19 I also noticed that KDE can read my Canon camera like it is a drive now
20 though. Not sure how that happened. I'm not complaining though.
21
22 Dale
23
27 www.myspace.com/-remove-me-dalek1967
28
29 Copy n paste then remove the -remove-me- part.