From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] The most legal way to specify slim and openbox as session?
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 11:49:43
1 Hi,
2
3 currently I am on the way to setup a complete fresh Gentoo
4 system.
5
6 I want a plain no-KDE and no-GNOME sessionmanager system
7 and want to use openbox a my window manager.
8
9 As login manager I choose slim.
10
11 Where is the most legal place to define both as login
12 manager and as session?
13
14 By the way:
15 The stable version of nvidia-settings and nvidia-drivers
16 are not compatible as nvidia-settings failed to compile.
17 I have to unmask both with ~x86 to get a compatible
18 combo. But this bug has been filed previously...
19
20 Best regards,
21 mcc
24 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
25 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
26 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
27 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.