From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: swaps mounted randomly [not out of the woods yet]
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 17:03:31
1 On 2020-03-19 10:59, n952162 wrote:
2
3 > I changed the UUID of all the partitions of the second drive and now
4 > all my devices are linked to in /dev/disk/by-uuid. I still have
5 > no/dev/disk/by-label, though. Also, my swap file on a mounted drive
6 > wasn't mounted, which was my original problem ;-(
7
8 Do they in fact have labels? Just checking.
9
10 Also, you're not not clear if your _partition_ still isn't getting
11 mounted, or just the swap file not getting activated.
12
13 For a problem like this, there _has_ to be something in the log.
16 Ian