From: Miles Malone <m.malone@××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kicad and complications from hdf5 and vtk USE flags. Not package specific tho.
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 11:42:49
1 threads very rarely makes sense for anything, btw.
2
3 On Thu, 17 Feb 2022 at 21:41, Miles Malone
4 <m.malone@××××××××××××××××××.net> wrote:
5 >
6 > Now for your own sanity you might consider stopping adding things
7 > globally constantly, and using app-portage/flaggie to sanely manage
8 > them per-package... Cause there's far more use flags that make sense
9 > per-package than make sense globally. I used to manage them all
10 > largely globally like ten years ago, but it's utterly unrealistic to
11 > do that today.
12 >