From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mpeg4ip - replacement
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 01:40:07
1 On 10/24/14 20:23, Walter Dnes wrote:
2 >On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 05:40:21PM -0600, Joseph wrote
3 >> Which application replaced "mpeg4ip" ?
4 >>
5 >> I'm trying to streem mpeg4 video and in the past I was using "mpeg4ip"
6 >> but I can not find it.
7 >
8 > I've been using mplayer for a long time. Note that it has a lot of
9 >flags to pick and choose from. This includes some CPU-specific flags.
10 >
11 >--
12 >Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
13 >I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications
14
15 I can stream mpeg-4 from camera locally using both: vlc and mplayer
16 but when I log-in from remote computer not of them work.
19 Joseph