From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Konqueror Go menu - missing items
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 11:06:02
1 On Thursday 03 April 2008, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:52:41 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > Are we talking about the same thing? I mean the top half, it
4 > > contains Back, Forward and Up items, as well as System:/,
5 > > Trash:/, various removable media and fish/ssh/smb sessions
6 >
7 > I was using my Desktop when I answered before, now I'm using my
8 > laptop and most of my Go menu has disappeared too, the first item
9 > is History. Although I am using KDE 3.5, this laptop does have KDE
10 > 4 installed, whereas the desktop does not. I know you've dabbled in
11 > KDE 4 too, so I wonder if that could be a factor.
12
13 I am on 4.0.2 (though 3.5.9 is installed - just not used at the
14 moment) but my menu entries are there. All of them.
15
16 Uwe
19 Informal Linux Group Namibia:
20 http://www.linux.org.na/