From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Konqueror Go menu - missing items
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 10:44:57
1 On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:52:41 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > Are we talking about the same thing? I mean the top half, it contains
4 > Back, Forward and Up items, as well as System:/, Trash:/, various
5 > removable media and fish/ssh/smb sessions
6
7 I was using my Desktop when I answered before, now I'm using my laptop and
8 most of my Go menu has disappeared too, the first item is History.
9 Although I am using KDE 3.5, this laptop does have KDE 4 installed,
10 whereas the desktop does not. I know you've dabbled in KDE 4 too, so I
11 wonder if that could be a factor.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Joystick: (n.) a device essential for performing business tasks and
18 training exercises esp. favored by pilots, tank commanders, riverboat
19 gamblers, and medieval warlords.