From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] install under centos606
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 05:21:50
1 > On 21 Aug 2017, at 12:49, mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com wrote:
2 >
3 > I'm excited about using gentoo, though the online instructions could really use more structuring, i.e. it's hard to avoid reading the parts you don't need to and the "flow" is rather lost. It's an extremely verbose document which makes it very hard to get the gist of the install procedure. it's not a bad document, merely poorly organised.
4
5 I always use the quick install guide, although I don't know if it's as well maintained.
6
7 https://www.google.co.uk/#q=gentoo+quick+install
8
9 Stroller
12 PS: Could I ask you to set your mailer to use plain text when posting to the list, please?