From: Andrey Moshbear <andrey.vul@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to easily find out what USE flags are redundant in make.conf and package.use?
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 05:18:30
1 On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 00:17, Spidey <spideybr@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > The question is in the subject: how to easily find out what USE flags are
3 > redundant in make.conf and package.use?
4 > Someone somewhere in this list suggested using some tool, I've tried that
5 > but it was extremely verbose, and I'd had to toggle manually flags to see if
6 > it affected or not.
7 > If some tool to pinpoint redundant flags is not already done, one to echo my
8 > flags separated by it's source (profile, make.conf, package.use, ebuild)
9 > would help me a lot.
10
11 Look into app-portage/ufed.