From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] trying KDE (cvs repositories)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:21:14
1 > 2006/2/14, Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>:
2 > Hi all KDE lovers,
3 >
4 > Is there a way to use some sort of graphical CVS plugin for
5 > konqueror?
6 > Or any program other than tkcvs?
9 On Tue, 2006-02-14 at 09:07 +0100, jose javier parra sanchez wrote:
10 > cervisia for cvs
11 > kdesvn for subversion.
12
13 Thanks. cervisia looks good - I'll have to wait til I get to work to
14 try it out. Is there any way of "integrating" it to kde, so that cvs
15 related files have different colours, or emblems, or something?
16
17 There is a cool (M$) explorer extension for windows called Tortoise CVS,
18 which plays with icon colours, emblems, and lets you do right click- cvs
19 commands from explorer.
20
21 thanks,
22 --
23 Iain Buchanan <iain at netspace dot net dot au>
24
25 She used to diet on any kind of food she could lay her hands on.
26 -Arthur Baer, American comic and columnist
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list