From: jose javier parra sanchez <jojapasa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] trying KDE (cvs repositories)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 08:14:09
1 cervisia for cvs
2 kdesvn for subversion.
3
4 2006/2/14, Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>:
5 >
6 > Hi all KDE lovers,
7 >
8 > Is there a way to use some sort of graphical CVS plugin for konqueror?
9 > Or any program other than tkcvs?
10 >
11 > My main gripe with tkcvs is every time I select "remove from archive",
12 > it deletes the file locally as well!! Luckily I have backups!
13 >
14 > But it would be nice to use cvs actions (checkin, update, etc) from
15 > konqueror.
16 >
17 > Googling is useless in this case, as all the results for cvs just point
18 > me to cvs versions of kde apps...
19 >
20 > thanks,
21 > --
22 > Iain Buchanan <iain at netspace dot net dot au>
23 >
24 > If this were Ada, I suppose we'd just constant fold 1/0 into
25 >
26 > die "Illegal division by zero"
27 > -- Larry Wall in <199711100226.SAA12549@××××.org>
28 >